BridgeChina is a Chinese-American joint venture. You can gain not only the latest working experience but the working culture of both America and China.
The skills you will gain from BC-internship:
- Language: Chinese Mandarin.
- Practical Skills: Teaching in English, Marketing(including SEO technology), Financing&Accounting and web design( WordPress, Dreamweaver, HTML, DIV+CSS, PHP, and so on.)
Bridge China internships are available to open-minded, goal oriented individuals seeking experience in China. Intern requirements:
A: Basic requirements:
- 18 years of age above
- No criminal record
- Proficient in spoken and written American English
- College students(under graduated or graduated)
- GPA is 2.8 above
- Majors: English Major, Marketing Major or Computer Science.
- Certificates: TESL\TESOL\TEFL
- Working experience from 6-12 months before.
3.Intern options and stipend or benefits.
|Intern Program A||Stipend & Benefits||3 Months|
|Benefit 1:||Chinese Mandarin Classes for 3Months.||Including free teahcing materials.|
|Benefit 2:||Private Chinese assistant 24 / 7||including weekly excursions / chinese activities.|
|Benefit 3:||An internship certificate.||Including working performance evaluation range from: A+ to F.|
|Intern Program B||Stipend & Benefits||5 Months|
|Benefit 1:||Chinese Mandarin Classes for 5 Months.||Including free teahcing materials.|
|Benefit 2:||Private Chinese assistant 24 / 7||including weekly excursions / Chinese activities.|
|Benefit 3:||An internship certificate||Including working performance evaluation range from: A+ to F.|
|Intern Program C||Stipend & Benefits||12 Months|
|Benefit 1:||Free Accommodation.||From the 4th Month to the 6th Month.|
|Benefit 2:||Monthly Stipend: RMB3500/Mon.||From the 4th Month to the 6th Month.|
|Benefit 3:||Chinese Mandarin Classes for 6 Months.||Including free teahcing materials.|
|Benefit 4:||Private Chinese assistant 24 / 7||including weekly excursions / chinese activities.|
|Benefit 5:||An internship certificate||Including working performance evaluation range from: A+ to F.|
|Benefit 6:||Flight ticket reimbursement: RMB 2500||Including Airport pick up.|
4. Commitment Deposit.
Since lots of our participants have to make a commitment for future : (2-6 months beforehand commonly), we do need you to submit your commitment deposit once you pass our interview. The details are as follows:
|Teach and Study program||Commitment Deposit|
|Any Program A||USD:$69|
|Any Program B||USD:$79|
|Any Program C||USD: $89|
|Work In China||USD: $99|
5. How to Apply ?
- Online Application: (Click Apply Now button on main navi or here.)
- Online Interview: (We will contact you within 24 hours about the date of interviewing.)
- Notification: ( If you passed the interviewing process, we will give you a notification.)
- Apply for visa.
- Book Airfare.
- Submit commitment deposit: